Monday, February 23, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TALIN 1 YEAR!

Congratulations to Talin. He is now 1 year old. We had a big birthday dinner at the fire department. Thanks to all who gave cloths and toys. I am so excited for this year. Talin will be walking soon and that will mean a whole new world for him. I can't wait to go to the park and swimming this summer. I think it will be the best year we have had. Tom is doing well with the EMS department. Last Sunday there was a huge accident on the freeway and all 5 ambulances got called out. Tom and I were at dinner at Brenda's with the family and we had to run out of the house to get Tom over there quick. It is a rush to go with Tom when he is trying to the department in a hurry. Lets just say we were there in about a minute and brenda lives at least a mile and a half away. Well lets get to the good stuff. PICTURES!




5 comments:

The Lima's said...

He is so cute!! Its so crazy that he is a year old.. Time flys. Hope life is good..

Payne-ic Attack said...

Congrats Talin, Sounds like you guys are doing well. We still wish that you guys lived around the block, especially with Talin and Andrew around now.

Take care, Jay and Ilene

Ilene said...

Lisa, It's Ilene now. Jay never told me that you blogged more and he left a comment here! Oh well. Did you make those cupcakes/that cake??? That is AWESOME!!! I'm very impressed if you made that, it looks professional, and the bone cakes too. How cute! We do miss you and when I saw you in the picture, your voice just came back to my mind. It sounds like things can be exciting over there. Have a great day!

Martha said...

Such cute pictures! And happy (late) birthday Talin. Did you make the cupcakes Lisa? They are so cute!

Gillaire said...

oh my gosh, he's grown up soo much! I sure do miss you guys! I'll be moving to slc soon so who knows right lol....