Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Merry Christmas from the Wyatt Fam.

Merry Christmas everyone. Talin's smile in this picture is enough Christmas cheer for me. I can't believe we got this shot. Talin will be almost 10 months old for his first Christmas. We have been reading him a new Christmas book every day since the first of the month. (Thank you Aunt Brenda) He loves to turn the pages and push any buttons that are on the books.
As for me I am gearing up for the USU packet for my business. I distribute it once a year for the USU Married Student Housing. I have also began training for the Ragnar Relay race in June. I have always wanted to run a marathon, but I figure I better start with something smaller. Tom is mostly working right now, but we hope he will soon be part of the Brigham City Ambulance crew. We expect the call any day.
Well besides the typical crazy days of raising a curious crawling infant, and the rush of trying to get Christmas together there isn't much else to report. For those of you we won't see this Christmas, we love you, miss you and wish you the best the Lord can give this year.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Love, the Wyatt family

5 comments:

Gillaire said...

Wow, how much I miss you guys! I wish that the rest of your family would get a blog so I can keep in touch with them too....
I have one if you want to keep up in my wierd life lol...
http://gillaireg.blogspot.com/

I don't know your email addy or I would add ya...but anyway have a merry christmas and PLEASE tell your mom and dad how much I miss and love them all very very much.
I may not talk to them much but they are still a very important part of my life!
Take care and good luck with the ambulance job!

Toby and Debby said...

CUTE picture!!! I can never get my family to smile at the same time. Cute blog. Hope all is well...

Unknown said...

Who took the picture? Nice one!!

The Seamons Family said...

What a cute family picture! It's so fun to hear what you guys are up to and to hear that you're doing well. Good luck in training for the relay!

Ilene said...

Thanks for sending us your blog! We love it! The Wyatt game is hilarious. We miss you and think it would be so fun to still live near you. It's crazy how big our babies are! Happy New Year!